We Can Help
You may have recently been diagnosed with a lung disease and now you need oxygen. Your oxygen therapy may be temporary or long-term. With the care that our staff provides, you will find your oxygen therapy easier to manage. Motion Specialties is ready to help you take the next step to recovery.
Home Oxygen Services
Components of our home oxygen services include:
- Monitoring by a regulated health professional
- Individualized patient care to speed your recovery
- 24/7 support for emergencies
- Education on how to use your medications properly
- Counseling to control shortness of breath and promotion of independence
- Awareness of the harmful effects of irritants and avoidance of them.
Motion Specialties is a registered vendor with the Home Oxygen Program (HOP).
How the Home Oxygen Service Works
After a referral is received from a physician, you will receive an extensive assessment conducted by a regulated health professional. Oxygen equipment will be brought directly to your home where you will be fully instructed on its use. For your convenience, our staff will complete and mail all government forms that are necessary for your oxygen funding. We will work with your insurance company if you require any additional funding. A regulated health professional will continue to assess your respiratory condition throughout your care with us. We understand what you are going through and we’re here to make sure your home oxygen requirements are met with ease.