Most metals are heavy or weak. A titanium wheelchair can be less than one-half the weight of an aluminum or steel wheelchair, reportedly while maintaining the same strength. The titanium wheelchairs are designed to offer comfortable propulsion and support to preserve upper-limb integrity of manual wheelchair users. They are lighter and functional and are easy to maneuver and transport. Most metals transmit vibration. Titanium dampens vibration. The trademark titanium TiLite wheelchairs offer the smoothest, most responsive ride of any wheelchair available without adding heavy suspension devices.
Reasons for choosing a Titanium wheelchair:
- Titanium Absorbs Vibration
- TiLite Titanium Wheelchair won’t Break
- Titanium Wheelchair has the Highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal on Earth
- TiLite Custom Builds its Titanium Wheelchairs
- You can also choose frame finishes, colors and titanium tattoos as well. Available exclusively on TiLite.
- They can be built from scratch according to your personal specifications.
Titanium wheelchairs that perform well combine superb fit with unparalleled quality of construction and the right blend of options.
Click here to see more details.