The Acheeva Learning Station
The Acheeva® Learning Station’s compact design means that students with complex and continuing healthcare needs can be easily included in classroom activities.
The Acheeva® is an adjustable learning station that helps pupils lie straighter and take part in activities in a supported, balanced position to improve posture and maximise function.
- The working height & angle are easily adjusted so children can make eye contact and communicate better with staff and other pupils. This enables them to experience a more inclusive environment.
- The Acheeva® provides full support in supine, prone or side lying to protect body shape and respiratory function.
- Powered height adjustment aids sliding or standing transfer and moving from the classroom to the bathroom can also be easily achieved with less disruption than a hoist.
- Technical Specification
- Safe working load - 100Kg
- Tilt in space - 20° both ways
- Head tilt - minus 10° to plus 35°
- Mattress size - 1550 x 620 x 75mm
- Overall dimensions - 1820 x 830 x 955mm
- Adjustable mattress height - 540 to 800mm above floor
- Table - 500mm wide x 450mm deep
- Power : 24 volt 3 function (tilt/height/mattress variator).
- 4 braked 125mm castors
- Mattress complies with The fire and furnishings (fire safety) regulations 1998
- 12 month guarantee
- Optional extras:
FX 01490 Spare battery
FP 01000 Prone table
FA 6710 Airmantle 1550 x 800 x 10mm
FA 6700 Airmantle 1550 x 800 x 20mm
FA 1010 Acheeva support pack