Rotec Multitech 8 Bed
Adjusts as low as 8" (deck height) in order to reduce injury from falls.
Rotec's Multitech 8 Bed is ideal for home care patients and long-term care facilities. The Mutitech 8 Bed has a minimum height of 8.5" and offers nurse control.
- Whisper quiet direct-current linear actuators
- IP54-approved electrical components protected from dust and water infiltration
- 6 receptacles for IV holder stems
- Battery ensuring temporary autonomous operation
- Casters equipped w/ central brake system (synchronized) (2 x 2 casters)
- Possibility of moving the bed even when in its lowest height position
- Metal surfaces powder coated
- Selectable, manually adjustable foot angle (choice of 3 positions: flexion/standard/extension)
- Bed may be separated into 2 sections for easier transport
- Headboard & footboard bumpers
- Reduced-height bed designed to minimize the possibility of falling
- Bed w/ the highest load capacity in its category
- Load capacity: 500 lbs.
- Bed weight: 245 lbs.
- Min. height: 8.5"
- Max. height: 29"
- Max. backrest angle: 68 degrees
- Min. footrest angle: 34 degrees
- Deck dimensions: 35" x 78"
- Overall external dimensions (with sides, half-section): 41" x 90 3/8"
- Recommended mattress height: 5"
- Support for trapeze bar included
- Trendelenburg position available
Virtuemart Themes by yagendoo.comLast Updated: Saturday, 25 May 2013 13:48