BHM Medical Voyager Duo Fixed Ceiling Lift
The Voyager Duo is a fixed ceiling lift that enables the caregiver to perform safe lifting with less effort during patient transfers.
The Voyager Duo has a lifting capacity of 200 kg (440 lbs) and can be lowered to 100 kg (220 lbs). Therefore, the Voyager Duo can adapt to varying care requirements of private homes and long term care facilities.
BHM Medical has implemented a new track installation method certified at 265lb (120kg), anchoring directly to the wood structure (2x4) of the ceiling.
- Emergency lowering device
- Device for emergency stop of the mechanism
- Emergency stop pull cord
- Weight: 28 lbs. Lifting capacity: 220 lbs., 440 lbs.
- Vertical displacement speed: 3.5 cm/sec (1.4 in/sec) at 200 kg / 440 lb / 31.49 st
- Rechargeable sealed lead acid: (2X) 12VDC, 5Ah
- Side rail mounting, position anywhere, charging system
- Battery capacity with load of 91 kg/ 200 lb/ 14.33 st: Up to 120 transfers
- Low battery warning indicator: Visual and audible
- Charger input – 90-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz, 57-70 VA
- Charge indicator: Visual
- Length of strap: 2.3 m/90.6"
- Frame: Steel
- Cover: Fire retardant plastic
- Horizontal displacement speed programmable: 10, 15, 20 or 25 cm/sec (3.9, 5.9, 7.9 or 9.8 in/sec) Default : 20 cm/sec (7.9 in/sec)