BHM Medical V4i Fixed Ceiling Lift
The V4 is the ideal solution to assist in lifting and transferring patients who are challenged by mobility impairments. As a caregiver, you face numerous challenges throughout the day. Safely lifting and transferring patients shouldn't be a strain on your back. With help from BHM's V4 fixed ceiling lift, the most technologically advanced lift on the market, you will safely and effortlessly perform transfers of patients from a chair to the bed, the bed to a chair, into the bathtub or onto the toilet. Powered by a high-capacity rechargeable battery pack, the V4 does all the work. Using our optional return-to-charge feature the V4 will recharge the batteries and be ready for the next transfer assist.
- Soft start and stop movement
- Return-to-charge function on handset
- Emergency lowering device
- Device for emergency stop of the mechanism
- Emergency stop pull cord
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Lifting Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Vertical displacement speed: 3.5 cm/sec (1.4 in/sec) at 200 kg / 440 lb / 31.49 st
- Rechargeable sealed lead acid: 2X) 12VDC, 5Ah
- Side rail mounting "position anywhere" charging system
- Battery capacity with load of 91 kg / 200 lb/ 14.33 st: Up to 120 transfers
- Low battery warning indicator: Visual and audible
- Charger input – 90-240 Vac, 50-60 Hz, 57-70 VA max.
- Charge indicator: Visual
- Length of Strap: 2.3 m / 90.6"
- Frame: Steel
- Cover: Fire Retardant Plastic
- Horizontal displacement speed programmable: 10, 15, 20 or 25 cm/sec (3.9, 5.9, 7.9 or 9.8 in/sec) Default : 20 cm/sec (7.9 in/sec)