Firefly Upsee by Leckey
For children with motor impairments, the Upsee opens an unexplored world. It can facilitate gradual weight bearing, standing or walking with the assistance of an adult. It also lets children experience the benefits of upright movement, and creates the possibility of social and emotional development by letting children interact with their peers at eye-level. The available sizes suit children with mild-to-moderate needs, aged between 1-8 years (approx.), who already participate in a standing or walking program with their therapist.
- Three main components – Child harness, Adult Belt, and Double Sandal.
- Available in 4 sizes, covering children aged approximately 1-8 years old.
- Each size of child harness is supplied in two color options. Extra-small is supplied in Purple or Green, whilst Small, Medium and Large are supplied in Blue or Pink.
- Extra small harness supplied with infant sandal size, Small, Medium and Large Upsee supplied with standard sandal size.
- Adult belt supplied only in one adjustable size.
- Every Upsee is supplied with a step-by-step Upsee Therapy Programme
Extra Small Upsee – Max User Weight 15 Kg (33 lbs), Age Range 1-2 years (approx.)
Small Upsee – Max User Weight 15 Kg (33 lbs), Age Range 2-4 years (approx.)
Medium Upsee – Max User Weight 20 Kg (44 lbs), Age Range 4-6 years (approx.)
Large Upsee – Max User Weight 25 Kg (55 lbs), Age Range 6-8 years (approx.)