Otto Bock Ankle Foot Orthosis
This AFO from Otto Bock aids in swing phase toe clearance and reduces plantar flexion impact in early stance. Its thin-walled polypropylene construction has been optimized for increased resilience.The full sole plate provides a more precise guidance for the entire foot as well as enhaced pressure distribution. Ther- moforming and machine grinding may be used to custom fit the orthosis to each individual. The 28U9 is notable for its minimal weight, high quality, and effective function.
- Raises the front of the foot while the leg swings through
- High level of wearer comfort due to calf & shin pads
- Good hygienic properties
- Available for shoe sizes 35-37, 37-39, 39-41, and 41-44.
- Height for Shoe Size 35-37: 300 mm
- Height for Shoe Size 37-39: 330 mm
- Height for Shoe Size 39-41: 345 mm
- Height for Shoe Size 41-44: 390 mm