When you require mobility assistance, you want a handrail you can trust. One that fits right where you need it, stays solidly in place and looks good year after year. You also want a handrail that installs without a fuss and doesn’t break your budget. In other words, you want a PromenAid™ handrail.
- The PromenAid™ continuous slot design (patent pending) allows support brackets to be installed with a simple twist anywhere you need them
- PromenAid™ looks and performs much like custom stainless steel railing, but is priced far lower
- Simple and elegant design
- Wall-mounted handrails meet or exceed the highest commercial standards for strength and durability
- Exceeds all residential building codes as well as the more stringent commercial codes
- Railings are wall-mounted to protect against users slipping and falling or to assist impaired users in private homes, or medical institutions.
- Available in standard kits or in any custom length.
- Railing: Extruded aluminum, rib reinforced Available in any length Diameter: 1.5” (4 cm) Wall thickness: 0.080” (2mm) Finish: Clear anodized, 18 microns
- Brackets:Die cast zinc with rounded corners and triple-plated matte chrome finish Pivoting stainless-steel head for horizontal or angled railing installation
- Endcaps: Die cast zinc with triple-plated matte chrome finish
- Supplied with plated set screw
36" rail length kit
48" rail length kit
60" rail length kit
84" rail length kit