Sequoia Adjustable Bed
The new Sequoia Health Living Adjustable Bed from Sondercare now provides Motion with a full feature bed designed specifically for rapidly growing retirement living or aging in place. The bed offers clinical design and function, with home like-style. Through one touch positioning, the Sequoia's hand controller features various pre-set positioning options including Chair, Auto Contour, Mobility Assistance, Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg and more, giving the user security and comfort at the touch of a button. A selection of mattresses, wood grain finishes and accessories are also available.
- Ultra-low resting height reduces the chance of preventable falls and severe injuries.
- Contour, Chair and Tilt functions provide comfortable positions for reading, eating, or watching TV – all at the touch of a button.
- The infinitely adjustable backrest, knee, and feet positions alleviate pressure by recreating the natural curvature of the spine.
- Exit-height settings, natural wood assist rails and convenient hand controller make getting in and out of bed easier and safer.
- Low position: 9.8"
- Transfer position: 13"
- working height: 32
- Safe working load: 500 lbs
- Reclining surface: 39" x 79"
- External dimensions: 43.5" x 81.5"
- Space-saving: vertical side rail
- Brake: Four-wheel central brake
- Bed extension: Integrated 8"
- Reclining surface: Four-section
- Seating mechanism: Automatic comfort seating mechanism