Snug Seat Pilot Booster Seat
The Snug Seat Pilot is a special needs high-back booster seat designed to fit a growing child up to 120 lbs. It is equipped with a positioning vest to provide torso support, an abductor for proper leg positioning, lateral chest positioning pads for a snug fit, and a seat extension kit for added growth. As a fixed-position booster, the seat's integrated Latch connectors and a front adjuster allow for a safe and secure installation in seconds. The seat bottom has extra length for leg support and features thick AirTek™ foam and tapered sides for total comfort. The Pilot packs flat for convenience and travel.
- Easy adjustments
- Adjustable 4-point vest for upper body control
- A two position abductor controls leg positioning
- Side Impact Protection with reinforced sidewalls
- Headrest lined with EPS foam
- Included seat extension kit provides additional 4" of leg length growth
- Exterior Shell Width: 19"
- Exterior Shell Depth: 16"
- Exterior Shell Height: 26"
- Interior Shell Width: 13.7"-19.9" (shoulders)
- Interior Shell Depth: 12" (16.5" w/ seat extension)
- Interior Back Height: 22"-28.5"
- Minimum User Weight: 40 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 120 lbs.